We offer a 90day quality guarantee and will accept returns on any items which do not meet our quality standards, if you have any quality issues with your items please get in touch via email (email@example.com) and we will be happy to assist with this. If the issue is found to be a quality issue (subject to our discretion, provided the item is cared for in the correct manner as stated in our care leaflet attached with all orders cover will be guaranteed including print & stitching if an item is found to not be cared for correctly, unfortunately, the item will not be covered by this policy) we will arrange for you to return the item to us, at this stage we will attempt to repair the item for you free of charge within the first 90 days if we are unable to repair the item we will replace it. Between 90-365 days after purchase, we will still accept a return to repair an item which will incur a one-off cost of £10 plus postage, if the item can't be repaired we would then offer a 50% discount on a replacement. (the above terms also cover crash repair - see below)
All of our products have a lifetime crash cover within the first 90 days a free-of-charge repair will be offered, if we cannot repair the item a replacement will be sent out, and outside of the 90-day period a repair will be offered at a one-off cost of £10 Plus postage to cover costs of materials etc if the item is unrepairable a 50% discount will be offered on a replacement item.
How to make a claim for these services:
1. Contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. let us know the details of your issue within this email including photos of the damage, quality issue.
3. await our response
4. Once we have responded, if within the first 90days an email confirmation for your replacement item will be sent to you & shipped within 7 days subject to stock, if outside of the 90days & the item is unrepairable you will receive an email from us with your discount code to purchase your replacement item (the discount code will be valid for the same item returned only, if that specific item is discontinued a voucher for the value of 50% of the item will be issued as store credit.
5. If the item is repairable you'll be informed in our responce after looking at the images sent over, if within 90 days you can send the item directly back to us at the below address:
** make sure to add you name and return address as a note in the package (if you know your original order number that would be very helpful also, but dont worry if not)
If outside of the 90days and you wish to go ahead with the repair an email invoice will be sent for the £10 charge plus return postage (usually £2.94 subject to change depending on courier charges), once the invoice is paid you can return the item back to us at the same address above.
5. we aim to repair you item and ship it back to you within 14 days.
For further info please get in touch us at email@example.com & we'll be happy to help.